I have been licensed in the state of Texas since 1984. I am the broker/owner of Austin Homes, Realtors and we offer a rebate of 1/2 (one half) of all commissions that we earn to our buyers. With today's technology and computer savvy buyers, we can pass on these savings to the people we represent. This is Full Representation from initial viewing of the property, all pricing negotiation, arranging financing, scheduling an inspection by a inspector licensed by the state, meeting with contractors concerning possible repairs, ensuring proper Title Insurance is provided, and the final closing of escrow and the delivery of keys to your new home. We handle all the details of you achieving homeownership. We also offer a reduced commission for listing your home for sale.
Compare Realtors Now
- Let Top Realtors Compete For Your Business
- No Obligation. No Pressure.
- 100% Privacy Gurantee.
- What year did you become a real estate agent?
- How many years have you been in Real Estate?
- What is the average home price in your market?
- The median price of homes in the Austin is around $187,000, but can vary greatly from one part of to
- Why do you enjoy being a real estate agent?
- As a 3rd generation real estate seller, I guess it's just in my blood. Like my Dad, I feel that owning your own home and any other real property you can obtain is something that just feels right. I've already have my eye on a great little place in the hills that I want, but it's not in the cards just now.
- What is the most challenging issue you face as a Real Estate Professional?
- Obtaining financing has been much harder since the big banks got into trouble and we had to bail them out. They seem to have forgotten the taxpayers have given a lot of them a second chance.
- Tell us one of your client success stories or an interesting moment in your profession.
- There have been so many since 1984, but helping a couple that didn't speak English manuever though an unfair tax assessment on their property was very satisfying. They were employees of a past client and she asked me if I help then with an a tax appraisal that really was too high for their neighborhood. With the help of their young son, who was about 8 years old at the time and was the only one who spoke both languages, we were able to get the appraisal lowered $40,000.
- What is your best characteristic?
- I've always liked people and enjoy making people comfortable, happy, and laugh. My wife and I have a Kentucky Derby party every year and May 1st, 2011 will be our 30th. Sometimes the "Derby" is the only time we see a few of them in a year, but they come from all over to help us celebrate, laugh, drink a mint julep, lose money, eat good food, and generally act like kids again.
- Who or what inspires you the most?
- Our military men are an inspiration to me. For very little pay, and many times under very harsh conditions, they have always been there to protect us. Without them, we would not be the country we are today.
- What is the best advice you ever received?
- Treat everyone the way you would like them to treat you. The Golden Rule will never go out of style.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Probably somewhere around Austin, Texas, but I'd want a little place in the country, maybe the Ozarks, to kick back and relax a little
What is Incredible Agents? Incredible Agents is a real estate agent search engine that helps you find a Austin Realtor. Austin Realtors are ranked by what and how many homes they have sold in the Austin area.